- The Clearpay Business Hub allows you to view, manage and update certain Merchant details in relation to the Merchant’s Clearpay account and is made available free of any additional charges.
- The Clearpay Business Hub is provided “as is” and we may update and change the Clearpay Business Hub from time to time, for example, to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes but the Clearpay Business Hub may be subject to unexpected downtime. We do not guarantee that the Clearpay Business Hub, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Clearpay Business Hub for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You can access the Clearpay Business Hub by using the login credentials that you create when you first set up your Clearpay Business Hub merchant login. These credentials are for the Merchant's use only and may not be provided to any third party, including separate legal entities within the Merchant's own legal group and sub-processors, except as otherwise expressly permitted by Clearpay.
- You must keep your credentials confidential and must ensure that access to the Clearpay Business Hub is restricted to authorised persons only, including by undertaking reasonable security measures to keep usernames and passwords secure. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification, username or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
- Access to the Clearpay Business Hub as well as all changes performed by all users of the Merchant will be logged by Clearpay for security reasons and in order to comply with any applicable regulatory obligations
Our responsibility for loss or damage
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The Clearpay Business Hub is provided “as is” and we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Clearpay Business Hub or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the Clearpay Business Hub, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Clearpay Business Hub. In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Data and content
- Any information, including personal data, will be subject to both parties' applicable confidentiality, privacy and data protection obligations set out in the Merchant Agreement.